Via Real offers interim management services to companies who are in temporary need of senior management resources with a supply chain and logistics background.
Our approach to the interim management is straight-forward.
I. Preparation Phase:
1. Outline of the scope, the requirements and objectives of the assignment.
2. Asses the hard and soft aspects of the challenge.
3. Present to you a proposal outlining the approach and the planning.
1. Agree the approach and the envisaged solution.
2. Align the objectives and the planning.
3. Set and agree our remuneration.
1. Interviews and review of all key-personnel.
2. Continuous fine-tuning of the action plan and approach.
3. Regular feedback and progress meetings.
IV After Care
1. Agree availability after we finished our task.
2. Come-back and sparring sessions.
3. After 3 months we have an evaluation session
Managing on an interim basis is like delivering a bunker shot; there is no pratice swing while you have to rely on your own , technique, experience and decisiveness to deliver.